Tuesday, June 14, 2016

LEADERSHIP AND SELF-DECPTION (in 9 pages) Book Outline

Leadership and Self- Deception by the Arbinger Institute (Outline in 9 pages)






This book completely changed my perspective on the way I view people, loved ones, challenges, and myself.  The main story line is fictional but the examples used are real accounts told as if they were all part of one company’s and person’s application of the principles taught at the Arbinger institute.   The book teaches us that instead of focusing on changing our behaviors or our attitudes towards others we need to change the root cause of those attributes which is our mindset.  By changing our mindset or the way we view others we can effectively influence and interact with desired results.  The book teaches us of Self-Deception which is our misguided or distorted perception of others and ourselves.  We learn of the damaging effects it has in our relationships, how we develop these perceptions and the ways we can eliminate them.  By applying the principles taught in this book my relationships have become more valuable, my confidence increased, and life is simply more enjoyable for me and those around me.

Use the book outline as a quick reference guide, detailed summary of the book or a reading guide.  Download the FREE book outline for Leadership and Self-Deception.

No comments:

Post a Comment