Tuesday, May 31, 2016

THE COMPOUND EFFECT by Darren Hardy (Book Outline)

THE COMPOUND EFFECT by Darren Hardy (Book Outline)





This book tells it how it really is.  The author is the chief editor for Success Magazine.  The content in the book comes from countless interviews with the world’s most successful people and the author’s impressive life.   The book breaks down the steps of success into easy steps that ultimately lead to greatness.  Each of the principles taught require time and patience.  This is not a quick fix book, and if it was it would be a fraud.  It convinces us that the only true way of achieving success is by thoughtful and consistent effort to change the smallest aspects of our lives that compound into extraordinary results.  The book has been a transformative force in my life.  It gives me the confidence and faith to enact seemingly insignificant changes that I know will lead to my desired results.

Download the Free book outline that I have created from what I see as the key principles of the book: The Compound Effect (Book Outline)

Use it to refresh your memory of the book or as a detailed book review of its contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment